Saturday, September 01, 2007

All Around the World

One of the cool things about writing a blog is having readers from other countries. The Internet is indeed creating a global village.

Over the past five months, this blog has been visited by individuals from 94 countries.

The top ten are

  1. USA
  2. Canada
  3. UK
  4. Australia
  5. Germany
  6. Malaysia
  7. Denmark
  8. South Africa
  9. Netherlands
  10. India

Some of the more interesting and surprising locations for visitors were

  • Romania
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Czech Republic
  • Slovenia
  • Pakistan
  • Lithuania
  • Iceland
  • Georgia
  • Mozambique
  • Azerbaijan
  • Malawi
  • Malta
  • New Caledonia

Almost 5% of my visitors are using a language other than English for surfing the Internet.

So if you are one of my international visitors, I'm glad to welcome you to my little corner of the world. I enjoy meeting people from different countries and different cultures. I also teach ESL. If you have any questions about my use of English, ask about it in the comments. I love to answer questions like that. I learn a lot in the process.

God Bless,

Pastor Rod

"Helping You Become the Person God Created You to Be"

2 comments:

Wesley Wong said...

Just to say "Hi". I'm Wesley Wong from Malaysia. I'm a Methodist / Wesleyan / Arminian.

Pastor Rod said...

Hi, Wesley. (Great name, by the way) Thanks for visiting and for taking the time to add your voice. I hope to see you frequently.

God Bless,
Rod