Thursday, September 20, 2007

Viral Networking

As you can see from the side bar, I've added a new syndication service.

Every time you load a page, it will give you different links to other blogs featuring posts about religion and spirituality. Each page load will also cause a link from Kingdom Come to appear on another blog that has subscribed to Blog Rush.

(If you would like to add this to your own blog, click here. It's free.)

I don't have control over the content that shows up, and I certainly don't endorse everything listed. But my readers are smart enough to know that without me having to tell them. Over time, I will be able to weed out certain types of posts.

This should provide you with access to interesting posts that you might not have found otherwise. It will also expose this blog to more potential readers. Let me know about your experiences, both positive and negative.

Pastor Rod

"Helping You Become the Person God Created You to Be"

No comments: